cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition records in sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

My requirement is when ever i create a sales order, system should not allow be save the sales order without condition records

Some times there is not CST or VAT condition records found for the customers, the system is showning the value as ZERO.

In this case system is allowing me to save,

I want to make this condition record as mandatory without any values system should not save the document.

quick reply will be highly appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use v/08 to make the condition type mandatory , also you can maintian a incompletion procedure so that it will not allow to save until all the condition are entered and optionally you can maintain a text determination that prompt to fill in all the condition before saving the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See whether this requirment could be achieved using the below user exit:

Since both the condition types are in the same pricing procedure the mandatory function couldnt be used.

So these could be achieved using the below user exit:

SAPMV61

MV61AFZA

USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK

You can install additional checks to the standard checks of condition lines (e.g. maximum/minimum value).

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should maintain your specific condition type as required in pricing procedure customization and you need to maintain incompletion procedure on your sales document item level for net value as VBAP-NETWR in OVA2 t-code. after fixing these setting, system won t allow you to save your sales order document.

Hope those will meet your requirement on this issue.

Regards,

Sinan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

I have 2 different sales tax condition types both are used in the same pricing procedure, so i cant make both as mandatory depending on the customer region the system pickup the condition records. I need this feature to be based on customer region.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have 2 different sales tax condition types both are used in the same pricing procedure, so i cant make both as mandatory depending on the customer region the system pickup the condition records. I need this feature to be based on customer region.

1.Try to Maintain the Condition record with combination of Customer Region and material ( based on your requirement )

2. go to T-Code V/08 , select your pricing procedure and click on the control , "UnTick" the manual and Required of those condition Types

Try to Create sales order and check

Regards,

Prasanna

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to maintain the in the pricing procedure those condition types are mandatory

By using T-Code V/08 , select the pricing procedure and click on the control

in that what are the condition types are you want mandatory tick the fields "Required "

if you want maintain the condition record for those condition types system will not allow to save the sales order and also it showing message like mandatory condition type XXX is missing

Regards,

Prasanna