cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Doument

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PRRW travel expense posting, only company code currency is getting posted. For an international trip, i want both the document currency and accounting currency to get posted.

I have made following setting in Global setting.

Trip currency = In trip Currency

Settlement of foreign curr.receipts and advances = Choose Foriegn Currency Receipt (4th option)

Also check remove check from Target GL (local currency only)

We want to settle it through gain or loss in exchange rate

But still document is posting only in trip currency or else missing something

Do i also need document type AB as well?

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi there

Just to doublecheck, what is the exact setting you have for trip currency in the global settings ? eg 1, 2 or 3 and you have accounting currency per receipt - then you can define the 'Settlement of Foreign Currency Receipts'.

Here you can choose e.g. 'Choose Foreign Currency Per Receipt'. Then the field 'Accounting Currency' becomes ready for

input in PR05 or TRIP. If you do that, the amounts are also posted e.g. in USD to FI BUT the "Accounting Currency" needs to be changed manually. It will not be defaulted to the currency you choose to change the receipts.

Hoping this helps!

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,,

Done now..

Problem is not changing currency manually..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Sorry for again disturbing you...

Is it possible to post Per diem (meals and accommodation) in Foreign currency.

I know this Limitations:

The hard or foreign currency is not used for trip expense types in expense category 'V'.

But in actual it is not working with expense category 'V' and U as well.

Is it ?

If yes, then is there any other way to posting in foreign currency?

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad

I did some checking on this issue and I dont believe this is possible without modification, whilst you have the possibility to define a figure for MEAL in a foreign currency but the output in simulation will be displayed only in local currency of the company code. The settings in V_706D_B only apply for the receipt not for per diem. We are able to handle a second currency

(Hard currency), but only for receipts.

As far as I know the per diems are always calculated in the currency of the company. There is no reimbursement in a different currency, even if the table V_T706V is maintained in a different currency so the per diem always takes the local currency and I am quite sure that therefore this means you cannot post in international currency for per diem.

Hope that is some help for you

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sally,

I am facing the same issue i had done all the changes as you mentioned  above but system is not allowing me to enter any exchange rate

can you please suggest what are the necessary step you had done to fix this error

thanks

Trinath

0 Kudos

HI Trinath

As it is a slightly different issue, from the point of housekeeping its usually better to open a new thread but is this for expenses or advances? In anycase, if its for Portal then in  FITVFELD_WEB, in 'Trip Advances' you can define the exchange rate field PTRV_UTIL_VSCH- KURSV, for receipt the field is PTRV_UTIL_BELEG-KURSB

Hope it helps!

Thanks
Sally

Answers (0)