Did you mean: 

Data Replication Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In my MAM application,

<b>AT MI CLIENT:</b>

I can see only <b>USER VIEW MANAGER</b>

According to the <b>"TroubleShoot Guide for Smart Synchronization",</b> the reason is that I am not getting the <b>"User Customizing Data",</b> in the table <b>MEREP_207</b> for syncBO MAM25_090,

<b>AT MI SERVER:</b>

I checked the table <b>MEREP_207</b> and really it contains replicated date only for MAM25_016 (Profile Data) though I have started the replicator for all Timed 2-way syncBO's.

So I tried to replicate again as suggested by the Troubleshoot Guide. But the problem was not solved.There was no change in the contents of the table MEREP_207.

<b>AT BACKEND:</b>

Instead the function module <b>MAM25_090_GETDETAIL</b> from backend is giving the required output, that means the customizing data is lying at the Backend.

I dont know why the data is not getting replicated from <b>Backend to MI Server (In Table MEREP_207).</b>

Please suggest what can be the problem in getting the data replicated from backend to MI Server,

The help will be highly appreciated,

Thanks

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Please check out in transaction SM36 whether the scheduled background job has finished execution. Also before that please check out whether this particular SyncBO has been generated or not.

Another option would be to check out the RFc destinations.

Regards,

Nameeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nameeta,

Thanks for the reply,

But I dont have any jobs scheduled, I am replicating manually through merep_ex_replic which is showing 0 DB Records replicated each time,

SyncBO are already generated and enabled.

and RFC Destination is working fine!

Any other clue???

Regards,

Deepak