Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change and display the file in document CV02N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i create a document in CV01N transaction ,upload a word file ,

save and change the status, for some reason the uploaded word document file goes in unchecked (unlocked ) mode.

and this doesn't happen daily, its one of those situations when user does something funny.

Later when the Approver wants to approve the document in CV02N he cannot open the file because (of error "cannot be accessed") its not uploaded properly in content server and cannot change status to Reject because of error "Status can only be set when all originals are stored".

Please can anyone help me to find out what might be the problem for these kind of scenarios and how do i deal a document in a status where the the uploaded file is in unlocked status.

NOTE: Around 2500 users using the present process and i get only 2 to 5 scenarios like the above once in a while . so looking for a permanent fix for this problem.

Thanks in Advance

Sud

Edited by: Sud on Jul 22, 2011 12:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Sud,

I think we should focus here on the reason for the error message (26 172) and therefore I would recommend you to see the information under http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/26172-Reasonforthiserror

Best regards,

Christoph