SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a Exit or BADI For Changing Validation Class (PRUEFKL) during EL28

Former Member
0 Kudos

need to change the Validation Class Validation Class (PRUEFKL) or send it blank in order to remove all valdition during Meter read uplaod , Can any one suggest a BADI or user exit or anything where in i can change the Validtion class before validation take place at the time of meter read uplaod . As validtion class we do not pass in EL28 it usually get filled with 001 ans 002 .

Thanks in advance .

regards

rajeev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vikrant_guptarya
Participant
0 Kudos

Validation class is picked from the register group of the device. Try changing the parameters of the validation class as per your requirement in the configuration.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

vikrant_guptarya
Participant
0 Kudos

Validation class is picked from the register group of the device. Try changing the parameters of the validation class as per your requirement in the configuration.

0 Kudos

SIr Thanks for your prompt response , however i wanted to ask that using User exit or any BAdi is it posible to change

Validation class during EL28 beacuse if Validition class will not be 001 or 002 than we can igonre all the validation and save our meter reading .

thats what the requirment is , and it has to be done on some condition, config level changes will reflect for everything .

Rajeev

Edited by: rajeevkohli on Jul 25, 2011 10:34 AM

0 Kudos

Validation class is generally given in the "Rate"... try changing the validation class to your your own (Can be with no checks) in Rate and then process the read... If the validation class that you prefer is not already in the system configure your own validation in spro and use the same in "Rate" and then process the reads... Hope this helps...

0 Kudos

Thank for the response however my question was , can we change the Validation Class throght code any exit or BADI during el28 not by config as config will be done for every thing as this we need to do only for a paticlular program .

So in short i m looking for any enhancement point ( Exit /BADI ) which willl trigger during el28 and i will be able to send emply validation class in initial stage to avoide validation .

Regards

Rajeev

Edited by: rajeevkohli on Aug 3, 2011 2:25 PM