cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: (F5 263) The difference is too large for clearing in EBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i was running FF_5 , i got the the below error.

Error: (F5 263) The difference is too large for clearing

The next detail screen i found that the Bank account posting gone correct but issues in subledger posting (there 27 errors in the table).

Can i have your inputs on this please.

Thanks for your help in advance.

regards

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i confirmed there are entries in SAP equal to the amount in the bank file.

still it is not clearing that ...

any other reasons for this .

regards

raghu

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There may be more than one line item with same amount in Subledger balance, so system will not be able to interpret the corresponding open item to clear. It is depends on which interpretation algorithm you are using.

Please run in foreground mode for these line items, so you will get an idea which are the open items is considering to clear.

Regards

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shanid

You are absolutely correct. There were two line items in my outgoing bank (2 line items of Rs. 4000 each).

In my bank statement (electronic bank statement), there was only 1 line item of Rs.4000). So system gave this error (I checked in FEBAN).

My expectation was, system will read assignment field for the check number and it will consider only one line item of Rs.4000 where check number in bank statement is matching with assignment field.

Please let me know, how to achieve this.

Please note that, this is working fine in manual BRS.

--

Meena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

Please post a new thread since this thread/incident is already marked as Answered.

BR,

Avinash

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message usually comes when you are trying to clear the debit and credit line items which don't have equal amount.