Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Will it Possible? Direct Delivery, PGI & Billin throght VA01" using BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have requirement in VA01.

in VA01 when I;m savinge the sales order the Dilvery number will be generated automatically because function people did some configuration in that.

My requirement is that when we save the sales order (VA01) the delivery, PGI & billing should be generated automatically.

without user interact with the PGI (VL02n) & Billing (VF01) t-codes. Means through the VA01 direct Billing number should be generated.

can anybody tell me will it possible. if yes pls let me know.

Regards,

Muddu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to set up Job which will do the delivery, PGI and Billing

For delivery Set the Job using the program RVV50R10C

For PGI set the Job using the Program WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_GDSI

For Billing set the Job using the program SDBILLDL

then automatically everything will be done in background

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply..

Actually when we defined the background jobs that time we need to give the date & timing to start the job.

But my requirement is different when we create any sales order (VA01) & save it immediately Delivery then PGI & billing should be generated automatically

Thanks in advance.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the Link

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After saving sales order system create delivery for this you have to set indicator IMMEDIATE DELIVERY in your sales document type by VOV8

Then set background PGI in VL23

Then set background billing creation in VF06

Now if you create sales order system will create delivery >> auto PGI in background >> then invoice background

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply..

Actually when we defined the background jobs that time we need to give the date & timing to start the job.

But my requirement is different when we create any sales order (VA01) & save it immediately Delivery then PGI & billing should be generated automatically

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply..

Thanks in advance.