cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries related to DMS and Archive link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1. Is it possible to link documents in MIGO or FB03 through Archive link with documents already stored via OAWD or CV01N.

2. Can we use any single transaction code for reporting purpose where we can find all the documents stored via DMS and Archive link.

Kind Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

regarding your first question I have to inform you that there is no standard object for linking document info records in FB03 or MIGO transaction.

Regarding the second question you can use transaction CV04N for searching document info records or transaction OAAD if you would like to find ArchiveLink stored files.

I hope that this could be useful for you.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for reply.

But i want to use a single transaction code instead of two CV04N and OAAD, where i can find all the document stored via OAWD or CV01N. Is it possible through any ABAP development.

In DMS, there is no standard functionality for linking documents with MIGO, MIRO, and FB03 like transactions. So, we are using archive link for that purpose but user want a single transaction code for reporting purpose where he can find all the stored documents.

Kind Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you just write a report to query the ArchiveLink table (TOA01, 02, 03)?

You would get the same info.

Regards,

N

JP_Barcenas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the Document Finder. Transaction OA_FIND.

You will have to customize if first. Refer to the online documentation:

[Document Finder|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/08/84b03ac780676be10000000a11402f/frameset.htm]

For ArchiveLink documents, you can use query class CL_ALINK_QUERY_DOCLIST.

For DMS documents, you can use query class CL_ALINK_QUERY_DVS.

Good luck,

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Thanks for reply.

In Archive link, Is there any way for linking documents through transactions like MIGO, FB03 etc. which are already stored through DMS or transaction code "OAWD".

Regards,

Vikas

JP_Barcenas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Christoph already answered that question in regard to document info records.

Regarding documents from OAWD, your question is a bit surprising. The main idea of OAWD is to trigger a workflow for linking an external document to a SAP object (document in FB03 or whatever). This is done via ArchiveLink, so all documents linked via OAWD will appear in transactions like MIGO or FB03. Once more, please refer to the documentation:

[Storage Scenarios with Integration of SAP Business Workflow|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/4c/f3ee755e21458ae10000000a42189b/frameset.htm]

regards,

Juan

Answers (0)