cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code FTXP Request Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have 2 client in my DEV system. Client 400 - Full Configuration Client 500 - Block Configuration

But FI Consultant was unable to get the Tax codes transported from 400 Client as it is not giving any request number while saving.

To Note: these tax codes are maintained at the country level and are not the part of master-data of a Company Code.

To make you aware in absence of Tax codes we will not be able to post the Invoices and will have obvious issues in Tax Calculation.

Please give me advice.

Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Client setting on SCC4 and make sure Automatic recording of changes allowed is selected.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its basically from FI or BASIS issue. Please Let me know you have to create 500 client as usual

Go to SCC4 which client you want. give the full Authorization.

Regards

Thomas.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i get this Taxcode from same client to another client without any change From FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is basic from FI Issue not an BASIS I think so.

In FTXP transaction one option is there Tax .then click the Transport and Export it will be generate a New Request Number and Import the Required Client number that Request.

This is the way without create a Another client.

Regards

Thomas.T

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a duplicate thread. There is already an existing thread for this issue created by same user.

/thread/2001574 [original link is broken]

Please have this thread closed.

Regards,

Varun