No.of Defects update into mic when result recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to set 3 mics in the inspection plan as below:

MIC1: lenth of mat.,

MIC2: Defects type A.

MIC3: Defects type B.

When result recording, lenth of mat. is inspected, and defects of MIC1 is record by defect type (here will use code group & code).

I want the No. of defects update into the nonconforming Units of MIC2 & MIC3 automatically by defect type.

as below:

MIC1, has 2 defects of type A, 3 defects of type B,

after defect recording, nonconforming usits of MIC2 is updated as 2, MIC3 is updated as 3.

I know this is a little complicated, so I can explain more clear when needed.

May experts please give me some solution on this?

Denis

Edited by: Denis.chen on Jul 22, 2011 10:08 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use user exit with required logic

QEEM0015 --->User exit: add. functions after entering individual results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit Gujar ,

Thanks for you quick reply.

I have go though exit QEEM0015 with abapers, but there is another question while using this exit,

how can I get the defect data within this exit, it can not be done by select stament, because when result recoding, the data have not be written into database.

Do you know any function to read the 'Temporary' defects data?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Denis.

Edited by: Denis.chen on Jul 25, 2011 11:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you just tell where this data you are going to use.It seems that there can be better way for your requirement.

As you might be knowing that the results can be recorded against individual char & data like defect type or class can be populated @ char level instead of making them as a seperate char/mic itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit Gujar,

Thanks for your keep watching on this issue.

I want to make number of defects type A/B as seperated char, cause the two chars are going to valued on AQL, and after that, UD will be make according to the valuation of defects type A/B.

I just can't figure out any other sulotion and have to add two mics to repersent number of defects of type A/B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still think instead of making defect lass or type as a char/mic you can assign defetc at char level & using bapi BAPI_INSPCHAR_GETRESULT you can get the required data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will try BAPI_INSPCHAR_GETRESULT and hope it can work well.

Thanks all experts above.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have more than one item in each inspection lot?

I.e. if you only measure one item, what you want to do is ok, (if you figure out how to do it).

But what if you have 100 rods to measure? Does it matter the number of defective rods?

Rod 1 could have 2 type A defects and 1 type B defect

Rod 22 could have 2 type B defects

Rod 48 coudl have 1 type A defect

Rod 78 coud have 2 type A defects.

So you only have 4 defective rods out of 100.

But you have 5 type A defects and 3 type B.

Is the valuation done on number and type of defects, or number of defective rods?

Just a thought.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FireFighter,

thanks for your reminding.

the exact requirment is ' valuation done on number and type of defects', so initially I want to get all the defects data of all chars and calculate the number of defect type A/B, then update the non-conform units of MIC2/MIC3, then the two MICs will be valuated on AQL, set up in the sampling procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody help me, please.

This issue is important to me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to give more detail on this issue.

MIC2 & MIC3 is needed because usage decision in base on the result of MIC2 & MIC3. While one of MIC2 or 3 is rejected, inspectio lot is rejected too. But different AQL is assign to MIC 2 & 3, so I can't make MIC2 & 3 as one MIC and use caculate CHAR.

Please kindly help me to solve this problem.

Edited by: Denis.chen on Jul 22, 2011 10:40 AM