cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing header condition value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirment to display billing header pricing condition value. I have check using first go to Vbrk then find Knumv field,go to KONV and find all condition record value.

But in KONV there are only Items condition record SO how to find header. please reply

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SInghji,

Actually there is no special condition types for headers as i know. For example base price you can see in header it means that is the sum of all base price of all line items. Similarly all the taxes and all. If you want to print base price do the sum of all line items and display. Post if need help.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks same thing i already have done. but i was thnking if any table exist then it can be useful.

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Table KONV is correct but the to select header conditions only there needs to be filter on KPOSN EQ '000000'.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the VBRK-KNUMV in KONV-KNUMV with condition type.

Jshree

lijisusan_mathews
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are some amount fields in VBRK itself. these are header level values. Are these what you are looking for. There is NETWR (total amount ) & MWSBK (tax amount) in VBRK. Is this what you are looking for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already check using KPOSN = 00000 . and its not in VBRK table its spacial condition type.

I made loop in KONV with item record and add it and got header value.

Thanks to all