SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tran FPG0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Under Tran FPG0 Maintain Alternative Posting Data

Which display Table contents

Here my requirement is to add ' New entries push button ' in the toolbar.

with the help of New entries push button, i would to add new entries.

Present it displaying unselect and select all.

Thanks,

Ravi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Click on the "Display\Change" icon in FPG0. The "New Entries" button will appear.

If on clicking the "Display\Change" icon, the new entries button is not appearing , then there is some issue with the role and profile settings of your SAP user id.

Go to T.code SU53 and check what authorization obejct is missing and touchbase with your BASIS team to assign the same against your profile.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Click on the "Display\Change" icon in FPG0. The "New Entries" button will appear.

If on clicking the "Display\Change" icon, the new entries button is not appearing , then there is some issue with the role and profile settings of your SAP user id.

Go to T.code SU53 and check what authorization obejct is missing and touchbase with your BASIS team to assign the same against your profile.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

In Quality system, Displau/Change or Change/display button disable.

but in Devlopment system, its enable.

in order to enable , is there any thing to do SPRO config or Basis issue.

Thanks,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I think its purely a authorization issue. There is no SPRO setting for enabaling the "Display\Change Button" in FPG0.

Also check, whether your Quality Enviornment is in non client-modifiable status or not.If yes, the you can get these button as greyed out.

Hope it helps....

Thanks,

Amlan