Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Forms: table incl. header and title is not correctly shown

michael_schmalfeldt2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to display a dynamic table including title and header line in a Adobe form. If everything fits onto the first page, everything is fine. If there is a page break within the table the data lines of the table are still shown correctly on the second page but the header and title are messed up. I have tried different combinations of the flags "keep with next" and "Include Header row in Initial/Subsequent pages". If have had different results, but non of them worked.

Currently I have created the Title text as an additional table header line the has the flags set "Keep with next" and "Include Header row in Initial pages", but not "Include Header row in Subsequent pages". From my theory that should lead to the correct result. But it doesn't....

Initially if have tried it by setting the title up as a text field in the table subform with the "Keep with next" flag set. Also did not work....

The title of the table should only appear once, but the header should also appear in case of a page break. How did you solved this scenario? I can't imagine that I'm the first one to encounter this problem....

Regards, Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_schmalfeldt2
Participant
0 Kudos

Just a comment: the tricky part of course is that neither the title nor the header should be at the bottom of the first page without at least one data line.