cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

optimizer error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

When i executing the t-code DSWP some error is coming (profile parameter icm/host_name_full is not set correctly see long test) Can u please tell me how to solve this issue.

REgards,

K.Ramamoorthy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with SAP Solution Manager ( SAP IMG Guide )

Basic Settings

Maintenance Optimizer

Configuration

here update the Optimizer Configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I done all the setup But when i click the optimizer option some error is coming (local logical system is not defined) Please check this error and let me know.

Regards.

K.Ramaoorthy

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is plain basic information... Setting up a Logical System is part of basic config of your Solman system

SCN is not replacement for formal training, so please do some research before posting your questions and read the "Rules of Engagement"

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The profile parameter icm/host_name_full needs to be maintained in the instance profile of your system, the TCode is RZ10.

Please set it to <hostname>.<domain>.com i.e fully qualified domain name (FQDN).

Following this, save and activate the profile and restart your instance.

The SAPNote 773830 - FQHN determination in ICM gives full details about this parameter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

The parameter is solved Now is not showing the error.But DSWP t-code optimizer option is not showing,Please let us some solution for this issue.

Regards,

K.Ramamoorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please update if it did work earlier ?

Please check if the all the configurations have been completed.

Pleae shed more light on the issue. Do you see any error ?

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nothing error is coming But In support package approved list is there But In that DSWP T-code optimizer option is not showing in that screen.

Regards,

K.Ramamoorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run SMSY --> System Groups and Logical Components -> Solution Landscapes does it show the solutions you have defined in your Solution manager????

and also Go to DSWP>Solution Landscape>Solution settings

Now go to System Group Tab

Here it will be showing your systems in Logical Components. Double click on the system you want to add in Maintenance optimizer.

In Production System Column, Go to the drop down & Select The client you want to add as Production System repeat these steps for all systems added and after that save the current session

Now you will be able to see system. Try this and revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can get the Maintenance Optimizer option in DSWP under Change Management.

Please check "Note 1024932 - Maintenance Optimizer: Collective Note" which gives list of notes to address all the issues related to MOPZ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for reply I added all the setup >But When i adding this SOL server but optimizer option is not coming in that screen.

Regards,

K.Ramamoorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Solution Manager->Technology Consultant and System Administrator -> Learning Map for Technology Consultants and System Administers -> Business Process & Solution Maintenance -> Solution Directory-Create Solution/Add Log cal Component

Once the above part is done, go to Tcode DSWP , then select the required solutionwhich was created earlier Go to Change Management->Maintenance Optimizer and create New Maintenance Transaction.

Then you have to select the Solution and system and in the next screen you will get an option to approve/confirm files to download.

I hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

IN above option u given know which t-code i have to go .

Reagrds,

K.Ramamooorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

www.service.sap.com/rkt-solman

Please Read the following Forums Its very helpful for you.