Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Issue with RHBAUS00 Report

former_member298408
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In our current project we have scheduled RHBAUS02 and RHBAUS00 reports in Prod, and it runs all fine.

But when we try to execute RHBAUS00 report in quality environment through SA38, it takes much time, infact it goes endless.

Could you please suggest how to decrease the response time of RHBAUS00, currently it just goes on running wihout producing any results.

Thanks

Aditi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditi,

This Wiki should help you in resolving RHBAUS00 performance issues:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/PerformanceissuesrunningreportRHBAUS00

Regards,

Raghu

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditi,

This Wiki should help you in resolving RHBAUS00 performance issues:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/PerformanceissuesrunningreportRHBAUS00

Regards,

Raghu

0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

Thanks for your reply, but I have already tried checking for Recursions, the trouble is when I am running the Report RHSTRU00 to confirm upon Recursion, I am getting Time-Out in both the cases i.e when I check the Recursion Field and when I uncheck it.

It is giving error Memory Loss or Memory Error something like this after getting Time-Out.

0 Kudos

Hi Aditi,

How many users you have. Please check T77UU. If there are more, you probably look at using BADI HRBAS00_STRUAUTH

You can find more information here:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/73/beb83b5b831f3be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

I Also recommend you go through SAP Notes 651467, 1150762, 1124615 that may help you to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditi,

Do you run RHBAUS02 with default threshold value 1000? Try increasing that to reduce number of entries in T77UU table. Then run RHBAUS01 to cleanup INDX table. It is good practice to schedule this to happen after RHBAUS02 run to keep the INDX table clean. Then try RHBAU00 again.

I would try above in short term but in long term I think structural profiles should be evaluated again. I have seen many cases where there is massive overkill of restricting course catalogue, qualifications etc. Also using exclude option is good if someone should have all but not one branch of particular structure. Sometimes evaluation paths used bring also lot of extra objects which are not necessary so custom evaluation path may reduce the size of structural profile significally.

Regards,

Saku

0 Kudos

Hello Saku,

Yes, We are doing in exactly similar way.

That is first RHBAUS01 is run, then RHBAUS01 and finally RHBAUS00.

As far as evaluation path is concerned, the involved Structural Authorization has got SAP Standard O-S-P.

Also, in Production, it's running all fine with Threshold value of 1000 only.

Can't figure out why it's getting Time-Out in Quality.

0 Kudos

I haven't tried/experienced this before and don't have a good system to test but...

Would it be possible that there are some manually maintained relationships (lower level O Is line supervisor of higher level O) which might cause endless loop?

I would also try to narrow down the problem by manually maintaining T77UU and run RHBAUS00 for smaller groups of users and keep narrowing down to then see if it gets stuck on specific user id.

Saku

0 Kudos

Hi Saku,

That should not be the case, as we are running these reports only for one user in Quality.

RHBAUS02 and RHBAUS01 are running okay, it's just RHBAUS00 which is getting timed-out, that too when we are running it only for one user. However in Production it's running all fine for a large number of users.

0 Kudos

Hi Aditi,

I hope you need to raise the issue to OSS. They can identify the root cause and recommend you some solutions.

Regards,

Raghu