Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Style Issue

sanjeeb_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have uploaded a smartform and its style. When I am executing this the style is no effect to this smartform. I am already check in form attribute->out options -> Style is there. I am also check the style is activated but it is not reflecting to the smartform when I am executing.

what will be the problem I am unable to find. Please relpy me where the problem is arrising.

Thanks,

Sanjeeb.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lijisusan_mathews
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your smart form, are the paragraph and character formats in your smart style displayed when creating a new text element?

sanjeeb_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, the paragraph and character formats in my smart style is displaying when creating a new text element.

sanjeeb_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

when executing my smartforms the style is not reflecting. Please reply me what is the problem?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have mentioned that you have checked 'form attribute->out options -> Style', we have one more option of specifying the STYLE in Output Options of the TEXT itself. the lower most(immediate) style over-writes the one mentioned in Form Attributes.

Please check that the immediate STYLE in the TEXT is same as the one you want.

sanjeeb_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am checked all these, but the problem is same as before. I thik it is basis issue. i.e the printer is not added to this client.

Thanks to all.

Sanjeeb.

lijisusan_mathews
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be as you said.. Or even if it is added and a different output device is passed while executing, the same problem could arise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in order to know your paragraph format and character format assigned or not, please do as below

select the entire variable then you can find you Paragraph and character formats just above to the text element.

or if you change editor tyou shoud get as below.

paragraph fomrat <Character format>&Variable&</>

koolspy_ultimate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check wheter you activated the style or not?

sanjeeb_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

The same problem is showing

lijisusan_mathews
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

re you applying a paragraph format ?? or is it a character format ? if so you should select the required area before selecting the character format. take the odl editor . Here you can cee if your formats have been taken by the system. It will display as in SAP script. If its still not reflecting, try assigning a different style and c if it is working.