SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems while creating quality scale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm experiencing problems while creating a quality scale. I have Campus Management 4.72.

I need to create a scale with values:

1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1E, 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, 2E, etc. until 6E and 0-100

The problem is that system calculates the standard value and the lower limit on the first enter (when I've just entered 21 values), I continue adding the other 125 values, but when I try to save the data, I get error mesage: "Scale value: 15 standard scale value 100,000.00 is not within range 100,000.00-97,500.0" but I cant go to value 15 to correct data because the system doesn't allow me to position on that value.

Could you please tell me if there's something wrong with my configuration or how can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance, I really need to solve this right now...

Araceli

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the value assigned for tjhe combination of: CAMPU and SCLFL.

In this IMG activity, you define the lower limit on the system scale that represents the "lowest passing grade". You must make this setting before you process the next IMG activity.

Regards

Vinod

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the value assigned for tjhe combination of: CAMPU and SCLFL.

In this IMG activity, you define the lower limit on the system scale that represents the "lowest passing grade". You must make this setting before you process the next IMG activity.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I'm sorry to answer until now but I had to find other solution to my problem because of the impact.

Anyway I'd like to know how I could have solved the issue.

In this configuration you comment, I set the value 85000 which I obtained with the calculation sheet provided by SAP.

Thanks a lot!