cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TimeStream Error (not generated for year 1970)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I am facing a problem with Time Stream .... When i try to open a Planning Book i am receiving the following message:

Timestream (TS ZBRSNP_ZF ) not generated for year 1970

Message no. T9507

Diagnosis

The date is outside the periods maintained in the factory or planning calendar (timestreams).

System Response

The error causes a system crash.

Procedure

a) Regenerate the timestream as far in the future (or possibly the past) as possible

or

b) Use the report ZZTSTRDELE to delete the runtime objects of the timestreams, if changes have been made to Customizing settings. For more information, see SAP Note 169885.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

It starts happen after i included Initial Column at Planning Book .... The Factory Calendar that i am using starts on 2006 and ends on 2020 .... The timestream i am using is looking for 2 years in the past and 9 years in the future.

*The message above says that it is necessary to execute report ZZTSTRDELE but i am having some problems while donwloading SAP note. It is possible do delete it manually? exist another way to fix this issue?

Please i hope someone can help me as soon as possible ....

My Best Regards

Mauricio Filho

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the issue is from the macro 'Calculate Days Supply' function BUCKET_WDAYS for the keyfigure

'days supply ' here i think you selected datasource as 'values'.But it should be 'row attributes'.

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunitha ,

Thank You very much .... you solved my issue. Now it is working.

My Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

We have same type of problem now, could you plz adivise me how to fix this error and where we need to configure to overcome this error.

Thanks in advance

Sreeenivasu

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeenivasu ,

Have tried the solution which i mentioned in this thread?

Regards,

Sunitha

ChinmayGorle
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Sunitha, I did that check, but still getting the same error. Kindly assist.

Answers (0)