cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration pricing in SRM 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing 2 issues while i am adding a customized condition for fixed value entry in a Purchase order.

I have created a customized condition type and i need to manually Add in the Purchase order in Change mode.

The Purchase Order is created from a shopping catalog with a catalog item and hence the Price of the Item in the Purchase order is the Catalog price 01CG ( Catalog).

When i add the customized condition in the Purchase Order The Catalog price component vanishes from the Purcahse order Line item of the Purchase order.

Could anyone help me?

Additionally can anyone share me some documents on configuring Pricing in SRM 7 and customizing specific User Exits for formulas used in pricing.

Rgds

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to add a condtition for discounts, rebates etc or a new base price condition similar to 0LCG, PBoo? May be you are trying to add a new base price condition and the system might be overwriting catalog price with the new base price.

Please always copy and existing standard condition and make change to the parameters inside . Need to be very careful while creating/changing Pricing Conditions.

Regards,

Jagadish