cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection in the Production Process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I'm Work in a company that have inspection in production process (inspection type 03). In customizing about PP confirmation parameters, was defined to stop confirmation if not have inspection results in inspection lot. However, if entered a result to only one inspection characteristic, even if out of specification, no usage decision, the system allows the operation confirmation with quality inspection.

I want that the system not allow the confirmation if the inspection is out of specification, and if not all characteristics of the operation are evalueted and done. Other issue that is allowed enter values for inspection characteristics of the operation 0040 before enter values to inspection characteristics 0010, when i have more then one operations with inspection. The system show the message QE264, but is only a warning. I want that is a error, but not have configuration for this.

I read all documentation for inspection in production, and in accordance with the texts, is correct the behavior, is the concept. I do not agree.

Any sugestion?

Best Regards,

Richard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Richard

To block confirmation if without inspection result

Go to t code:OPK4

select your plant and order type click details

Under the tab of general valid setting

select:Error message if no inspection result exist form result record QM

And check the scenario

Reg with out of specification of QM RR

i don't think that it is possible inn standard SAP

just wait other expert comments of this subject

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Faisal:

Thanks a lot for your reply.

"In customizing about PP confirmation parameters, was defined to stop confirmation if not have inspection results in inspection lot".

The customizing suggested for yoy is done.The question is: If i have five inspection characteristics, and no are characteristics evaluated, the system not allow the confirmation. If only one inspection characteristic is evaluated, even outside of the specification, the confirmation is allowed.

Richard