SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem In Raising the PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While I am trying to raise a PO for a site I am getting the following error.

"Different Indicators: Site 2000, Assortment 2000, Assortment 1". Message no. WM547

When Analysed the issue i found that the local assortment was created without Listing Conditions and Listing Procedures

Then I went to the respective site and i gave the Listing Procedure as B1 which i have given in my genral assortments.

After this also i checked the local assortment, but nothing has been changed. the Listing Condition Checkbox and Procedure were not modified even after i have changed in the site master.

Is there anyway to edit the local assortment directly? Or else wat is the way out.

Note : the problem is i have created three sites under same request in Golden Client. By any chance can we retransport the request or do anything like this since the site is already created in the development client is it possible. If then please explain the process for retransporting.

Please help me in this regard.It is very urgent.

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C

Edited by: madhancraj on Jul 21, 2011 7:39 PM

Edited by: madhancraj on Jul 21, 2011 7:47 PM

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following 2 tables, WRSZ and WRS1, delete the entry for the combination "Site 2000, Assortment 2000, Assortment 1". Check the entries for other sites assortment combination which is working fine and redo the same for the faulty one.

This inconsistance may happen when you reimport the site again to the system when already assortments exist for the sites.

Regards

GK.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Much for ur reply. Was very useful. I had already made changes to WRS1 table but failed to make the changes in WRSZ. Thx for ur Inputs.

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C