Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFA Upload Failure, Consolidation Failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

While working on SAP TAO,I have got below issues

1) After completion of PFA when I try to Upload PFA system throws and error that PFA completed with failures,but components are not loaded into Quality Center(Path in the configuration settings for

PFA is set correcly)

I have used Inpection to complete my task.

2)While consolidation I am able to get the consolidated component in Business component tab,but not in test plan when I have

selected to option to create the instance of component in test plan too in the configuartion settings for consolidation.

3) In self check I am getting a warning message for Satellite system that it is not enabled and managed system version 2.0.2.0

is older than 2.0.3.0.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PFA - Can you check your log file and see what type of error message it is throwing?

Consolidation - how are you performing consolidation?

Best practice , never use Inspection even if you know SAP screen numbers. SAP recommends using only PFA or UI Scanner to build a test script.

What version of SAP TAO you are using? ?i think your ST 400 SP is not supporting. Can you verify your SAP patches are supporting according to below matrix and version. (if your TAO version is supporting all your patches given in below matrix , it won't be any problem. ( to check your versions, go to SAP ECQ or QA -> System - Status -- check versions).

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000724737&_SCENARIO=011000358700000002...;

Why donu2019t you just build a small script using Login, Go to Transaction and Logoff components and see it works.

Good luck

Ram