cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed qty is in decimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are facing the issue with confirmed qty is in decimal as the confirmed quantity is splitting into decimals although the ordered quantity is 1 EA/PR. (for example splitting into 0.996 & 0.004 or 0.750 & 0.250). Can anyone help in this? whats the cause where we need to correct?

Thanks

MSK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you use sale UOM in the material master and in the sales order? The conversion between the base UOM and Sale UOM may cause this issue. Refer OSS note Note 547118 - FAQ: Result of ATP calculation - point 10 and further OSS Note 787037 - Rounding problem results in underconfirmation could help you resolve the issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply, We did analysis before I post this issue here.. There is no difference in Base UOM and Sales UOM. And I also reffered OSS notes and digged the FM as mentioned in OSS. Still the problem arises... Any one have faced same issue?

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear MSK,

Is the material maintained in Batch?

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hegal,

Material is not batch management material

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material is not set for batch management

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the order quantity at schedule line level ?? Also what sales unit you use ?? If it is PR, then have a look at Note 162807 - partial conf. -backflushing not correct (rounding)

You can also have a look at the following notes and please update whether it helps you

1) Note 834584 - ATP in Product catalog - wrong formated Confirmed Quantity

2) Note 873606 - Rounding problem results in different confirmations

3) Note 1045023 - ATP check: Wrong format for quantity and unit conversion

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

WIll check,,

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laxmi, but none of these notes solves my issue, As I stated earlier my issue is commit qty is coming in decimals, for example if order qty is 1EA then the commit qty splits in to 0.996EA and 0.004 EA . Appreciate if any one can tell the cause for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find any reply to your questions? we are having the same issue...if you get the solution, can you please share it?

Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Nisha,

Still I am looking for perfect solution for this issue. If you have solution please share with me, appreciate your valuable inputs .

Thanks