cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM 37 - How to add in favorite list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

There is a provision in SAP to add the frequently used T.codes to FAVORITE list. Is there a way to add T.code SM 37 to my favorite list. I am unable to figure out the menu path whereto find SM 37 in standard drop down list of APO.

For eg . SM 37 can be found in the following menu path in R/3.

SAP menu -> Logistics -> Materials Management -> Purchasing -> RFQ/Quotation -> Request for Quotation -> Reporting -> Purchasing Information System -> Planning -> Flexible Planning -> Planning -> Mass Processing

Please guide me how to spot SM 37 similarly in APO.

Many many Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why not just manually add it? Just right click and save add transaction... then enter tcode.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

JJ,

If you want to use the 'path' method to add favorites, it is Tools > CCMS > Background processing > Jobs overview

You can find any transaction in the standard paths by executing the transaction SEARCH_SAP_MENU

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB

I couldn't find Tool which you mentioned there..

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

JJ,

SEARCH_SAP_MENU is a transaction, but one that you have to enter directly in standard SAP.

After the logon window, ensure that the Command Field is open. Command field lies in the System bar, which is the bar near the top with all the icons, just below the blue menu bar. On the system bar, if the command field is not available, select the small triangle just to the right of the green check "Enter" icon.

Once the command field is expanded, type the word SEARCH_SAP_MENU into this field; with underscores, no spaces. Not case sensitive. FYI, you can enter any other transaction into this window as well. All transactions can be entered using this method, including the ones that do not exist in any menu path.

Refer to

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/09/d73442d692ae04e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

For more interesting information about the GUI interface, read through the whole 'Getting started' section surrounding the above URL.

Best Regards,

DB49