cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO confirmation for picking: difference between RF and non RF transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am confirming one TO for picking in a outbound delivery process. My storage location is WM and HU managed and materials are batch managed.

I noticed if I confirm TO through RF transaction (LM61), I have the following results per material on outbound delivery:

• one main item with 0 as delivery quantity

• several sub items (9000x), with as many lines as HUs confirmed. Qty is HU qty

Now if I confirmed TO with non RF transaction (LT12), I do not have the same results:

• one main item with 0 as delivery quantity

• one or several sub items (9000x), with as many lines as batch confirmed (then potentially less sub items). Qty is aggregated per batch with several HUs.

I need to use TO confirmation through RF.

But this seems to have an impact on an inter company process where I'm using SPED functionality.

Indeed, when I process post goods issue in the issuing plant, I have an automatic creation of the inbound delivery for the receiving plant (with same HUs).

And then I have to proceed QM controls:

- if I have confirmed picking TO with RF, inspection lots are created for each HU.

- if I have confirmed picking TO w/o RF, inspection lots are created for each batch

I need to manage inspection lots per batch and confirm TO with RF!

I changed several QM settings on material, without success.

Now I would like to know if this could be much more managed on LE side, specifically TO confirmation.

Have you got an idea?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got a feed back out of this forum.

The solution is to change delivery update settings in interface between WM and shipping, so that update delivery is not done after each confirmation item but after the the whole TO confirmation.