cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating QM for Movement type 415 - Stock transfer Sloc to PRJ

0 Kudos

I want the system to automatically generate Inspection lot whenever I do mvt type 415 - Stock transfer Sloc to Prj

But on activating the QM for the Movement type 415 i am getting error,

Combination of movement type/special stock/stock type is not possible

Message no. M7361

Diagnosis

The combination of movement type, special stock, and stock type (or batch status) is not defined. You may be trying to post stock to a stock type that is not defined for this stock (for example, blocked stock of material to be provided to vendor or returns blocked stock for sales order stock do not exist in the SAP System).

Procedure

If you have entered this data yourself, correct it.

If the system automatically determined the data (for example, if it tried to post the stock to QI stock because of a quality inspection check), inform your system administrator.

Procedure for System Administration

The entry MAQ0 2 is missing from table T156M (quantity posting string).

Do not enter it yourself. It is a system table.

If the user did not enter the data manually, you have to find out how this combination resulted. When posting a goods movement via the MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT function module or the method GoodsMovement.CreateFromData, the person calling them up has to check whether the transferred combination of movement type/special stock/stock type (or batch status) is supported by the system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Do you mean to say that you are getting error while you are activating the check box for "QM not active " in T-code OMJJ

2. You said that you want the lot to be created .

3. Incase you are doing it then why so ?

4. As standard you have the criteria for QM active for special stock Q and consumtion "P" in place

5. You do not have to tick the check box incase you want the lot to be created for 415 movement .

5. Ensure that you activate stock transfer inspection type for the specific material you want to do stock transfer

6. Also ensure that you configure and allow QM transaction for the movement type 415 in OMJJ

Hope this helps you

Thanks & Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can not change the std setting....Apart from that you can not also change the table T156M

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure but I think you select 'Post to insp. stock' indicator in material master.

Deselect it and try it again because system should select only one stock type 'project' with movement 415.

Regards

Luke