cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Workbench Proxy Runtime Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm trying to setup the RWB proxy runtime configuration. However our ERP system shows up as an ALE-Logical system and not a Business System in the Configuration tab of the RWB and doesnt appear at all in the Component Monitoring tab so we cant monitor messages from it through the RWB.

We've tried deleting the business and technical system and re-registering them with RZ70 as well doing a CPA Cache refresh. But that hasnt resolved the issue.

I have compared this system to another system in the SLD which does show up as a Business System and can be monitored through Component Monitoring. They seem to be exactly the same.

Is there some kind of setting we are missing on the ERP system?

Thanks

Riaz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riaz & kesava,

RWB Proxy runtime setup can be seen from RWB->Component Monitoring under Components section Domain XI->Integration Engine.

Check the following

1)Can the SLD be reached? - RFC destination, ping, getLCR server, read cache, BS defined

2) Does the Integration Engine know the business system? - Business system name = BS_100, Role = Application System

3)Are roles in SXMS_CONF_ITEMS and SLD consistent? - Role = Application System

4)Has an Integration Server destination been defined? Destination 'XIabcd100' to the Integration Server

Cheers

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

The problem is solved by applying the patch found in SAP Note 1350500.

Regards

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Riaz,

Could you explain in detail what you are not able to see in RWB?

@KESAVA

Can you explain what error you are facing exactly?

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not sure how much more detail i can give that isnt in my original post.

The ERP system, lets call it ABC doesnt not appear under the integration engines tab in component monitoring. It appears under the configuration tab but as an incorrect component type (ALE-Logical System).

I've been told recently by SAP that this is a bug and we need to apply a patch. I will update you guys as soon as the patch is applied and if it worked.

Regards

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

i am also got same problem in rwb.....it not working proprly...when we open the component monitoring and message monitoring...they are not proprly worked .....they have som url use to open the rwb components..

regards,

kesava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the SLD configuration as per OSS note below

#809420 - Java proxy runtime: SAP_BusinessSystem

And also check the OSS note below.

#1098361 - Limitations for Java Proxies/JPR