cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to create the Sender Agreement for the combination of communication component and interface that is already existing but with the different operation mapping.

If I copy the object and try to change the operation mapping in it the interfac using the Sender Agreement is affected.

Similar things happen to Receiver Agreement where I need to create it with the same combination of communication component and interface but different receiver communication channel.

Similarly for Receiver Determination where I need I need to create it it with the same combination of communication component and interface but different Operation mapping.

Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi you can multiple operation in a same service interface.

Click on + sign to add operation.

So for every operation you can specify different mapping .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Sekhara and Debashish,

Thanks for the quick replies.

There are no multiple operations in the service interface and no different business system can be used.

Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

only solution write a condition Interface Determination/Receiver dterminations.

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shweta,

there is no other way.

sender agreement will be combination of Sender interface and sender component and receiver component.

You need to handle it interfacer mapping or receiver determination level by using condition.

However you may explore the virtual receiver option.

When you create a sender agreement, you must specify at least the sender interface and the party or service for the sender and receiver. You can use a wildcard character (*) for the receiver party, receiver service, and the sender interface (note the information provided below under Special Information for Specifically/Generically Defined Sender Agreements).

Defining Receiver-Dependent Sender Agreements

To enter specific values for the receiver, select the checkbox Sender Uses Virtual Receiver (see also Configuring Cross-Company Processes).

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/b1/f29e7a56e18a439984a3c6630951d2/content.htm

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just add operation mapping in Interface determination and write a condition when to execute 2 interface operation mapping.

if it is not feasible then create difference bussiness compoenent for second interface and use it.

Regards,

Raj