cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE38 - Attribut changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Am using SE38 to create new varient for VL06O and i.e. /FGWH1, i set the attributes for the varient and as i want the Act. goods movement date to be deactivated i flag the field as protected and tryed to run VL06O again. but still that date field is editable. The program name is WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_GDSI. can anyone guide me on this?

Thanks

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to reply your earlier thread but u seem to have closed it. Your developer must be able to help with WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_GDSI. This program is more like a report than a userexit. You can use the enhancement V50Q0001 to influence the data selection for output.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aswini,

There is some confusion. Do you want to keep some values in selection screen and save as variant.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu,

I just want to make Act. Goods Document field non editable. which at present user can select the date and can change it. i want to restrict the user. i dont want to go for any Z creation as user dont want another T-code for VL06O. So in the same T-code am trying to do the changes.

Thanks

Ashwini

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

I think it is not possible with out any custom one.

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashwini,

Tcode VL06O, click save

Give a variant Name and meaning

Protect and Hide Field 'actual goods movement date'

In se38, give program name and in subobjects choose the variant created and run the program.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini

Have u checked T.Code SHD0 .

Pl process relevant transaction screens in SHDO ,say for VL06O OR VL01n ,and VL02n .

In screen of Actual goods issue date ,mark the field as invisible or output only.

save the variant of screen as standard variant sothat these screens will be used in Standard T.Code processing.

Give it a try and revert with any issues faced,

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Charles,

the problem is resolved.

Thank you all

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

Please close the thread if it is resolved.

Regards,

Madhu.