cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding textview Dynamically into Container

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I want to Create new record and display the records which are already in the System.

I have taken a view and transparent container. On the Container I have added one Button ' ADD' if i click on that button it will create a new row with 3 input fields and one date filed ( I am using Dynamic Programming).

I took the reference node as Dictionary Structure.

Here is I am facing the problem.

When i want to add 5 records into the table I pressing add button 5 time and I entering the 5 deferent entries but when it storing its storing only the last record.

When I want to display the existing records. If i have 5 records in the table its creating 5 records in the screen but its ovulating the same values for 5 records. Before creating I am selecting all 5 records into internal table and in the loop i am creating rows dynamically and passing the values from work area still all 5 records are displaying same data.

So please he how do I print 5 records onto the screen and How do i create 5 different records into table from screen

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shahid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you tell me the cardinality of the node?

node should be a cardinality of ' 0 TO N' and when you create the row in a table, it will have different values.

Edited by: ssm on Jul 21, 2011 4:19 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shahid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

5 different rows has 5 different contexts, are you pushing the values to the right context?

you said that you are setting the node, have u checked in the debug mode whether the node has 5 different context/values and the cardinality of the node?

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

are you creating Table UI element dynamically or just creating textviews and displaying it as table (by row and column layout).

if yours is later case, then you should include index while binding the data

for Row 1's text view -> <NODE_NAME>.1.<ATTRIBUTE_NAME>

for Row 2's text view -> <NODE_NAME>.2.<ATTRIBUTE_NAME>

if you are creating table UI element, then check whether you updating the context properly.

BR, Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I am not using table to display data onto the screen... Just I am creating the Input fields dynamically to the view in runtime ( Dynamically) as per requirement i cannot use table for display data onto the screen

Below are 2 scenarios :

To Create record from Screen to Table : I am creating 5 rows dynamically by clicking add button 5 times and i am entering the values to all 5 rows and i am setting the node with the values .. but its updating only last record.

Reading the records from Table and displaying on to the screen: I am reading the data from table and looping the internal table and creating the row dynamically and passing the work area values to the field and next record so on.. but its displaying the last record for all the records..

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

could you tell us how are you binding the the context node attribute to the text view? are you doing it in the sameway like mentioned it before?

BR, Saravanan