cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Purchase Order Response always in status "In process" after confirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

this problem is similar to the thread [; which has been not finally responded.

My problem exists in an environment without SUS.

When a buyer confirms a PO response (POR) without any change, the system generates a new PO response with status "In process". This new POR has also to be confirmed or rejected but the system generates again a new PO response with status "In process".

So we have a very nice loop for the purchaser without escape!

We are on SRM 7.0 SP07. The other thread mentioned that SAP will create some OSS notes, but I found nothing about this problem.

Any ideas?

Regards

Joe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

This was a bug in SRM 5.0 mainly sap provided an OSS note. I dont remember the note but the problem was something like POR when accepted with create a change version of the PO and changed PO XMML was send to SUS , there was some extrafield passed which was making the changed PO and PO in SUS as different and so the PO in SUS stayed in status "In process"

search for OSS noted with BBPD_COMP_FIELDS or BBPV_COMP_FIELDS and you might get some helpful notes. Also raise this with SAP and they might log into your system check the comparison table and XML message etc to find the issue.

OSS Note 1539937 could be useful too.

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.

I want to share my experience with this case.

We have the same scenario, Confirm PO, the result is PO confirmed, but we receive a response from ECC and this Confirmed PO changes its status to "In Process" / "En Tratamiento".

The new relevant information is that we added 2 new fields to the item PO, these fields are filled ok and sent to ECC.

In a first time these new fields were lost due to the response from ECC. To avoid this situation I implemented the BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for BUS2230, and method BBP_SUSPO_CHANGE to copy from the BBP_PDISC (Object BUS2230) rows the values to the new rows in the same table BBP_PDISC (Object BUS2201).

With this change the new documents are confirmed directly and not changed to "In Process"/ "En tratamiento".

That was my experience, now I have a question...

In the correct business process for SAP SRM SUS  when you confirm full a PO...

* this will be blocked or no?

* Can be modified the confirmed items?

* This depends of customizing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe.

Any updates?? I am facing the exact same problem with SRM 7 EHP 1 (SP04). Debugged it extensively, and when I run FM BBP_PD_PCO_STATUS_CHANGE_WF (this FM contains a commit work) for my stuck POR, the status is correctly updated.

When I accept the POR initially I do also get a pop-up with the message 'Object set for GUID XXX does not exist' (containing the guid of the newly created POR). So it looks like it tries to update the status of the new POR, when it does not exist yet. Thats probably why the status change can be executed manually afterwards (with the mentioned FM) without any problems....

I face several more problems concerning the POR (all standard SAP configured). I wonder if they ever tested it....

Regards, Eddie

SRM 7, EHP 1, SP04

Edited by: E. Straaijer on Sep 6, 2011 10:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI E. Straaijer,

We are also getting the same problem as we are also on SRM 7 EHP1 (SP04). Do you resolved that issue or what?

Can you please share the update on the same.

BR,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Even we are facing the same issue.

Have you got any solution for this?

Thanks,

Purnima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe