Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting doc not created

former_member330651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am on 4.5b to Ecc6 tech upgrade.

In Ecc6 when I go to VF02 and want to release billing document to accounting. Following error message is coming and accounting document not created.

I have checked customer master data and that is same as in R3 4.5b and this process working fine in R3.

Regards

Imdad

=======================================

Customer 720 has no bank details of the bank type 0020

Message no. F5025

Diagnosis

You want to provide a bank type for payment at the business partner which is not provided in the master record.

Procedure

Enter a correct bank type. If the master record was not maintained correctly, enter the line item first without the bank type, correct the master record and afterwards enter the desired bank type into the line item.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imdad Hussain,

The error triggers due to any one of the following reasons

1)

lifnr = lfbk-lifnr

and bvtyp = i_bvtyp.

rc = 0.

exit.

endselect.

if rc ne 0.

message e026 with lfbk-lifnr i_bvtyp.

endif.

2)

select * into knbk

from knbk

where kunnr = knbk-kunnr

and bvtyp = i_bvtyp.

rc = 0.

exit.

endselect.

if rc ne 0.

message e025 with knbk-kunnr i_bvtyp.

endif.

3)

SELECT * INTO KNBK FROM KNBK

WHERE KUNNR = I_KONKO

AND BVTYP = I_BVTYP.

EXIT.

ENDSELECT.

• Keine Bankverbindung zu dem Banktyp gefunden

IF NOT SY-SUBRC IS INITIAL.

MESSAGE E025 WITH I_KONKO I_BVTYP RAISING WRONG_INPUT.

4)

PERFORM read_knbk_and_buffer

USING

im_customer

CHANGING

lt_knbk

l_subrc.

IF l_subrc NE 0.

IF imx_send_msg EQ co_send_msg.

MESSAGE e025(f5) WITH im_customer im_partner_bk.

5)

SELECT * INTO knbk

FROM knbk

WHERE kunnr = knbk-kunnr

AND bvtyp = bseg-bvtyp.

rc = 0.

EXIT.

ENDSELECT.

IF rc NE 0.

MESSAGE e025 WITH knbk-kunnr bseg-bvtyp.

ENDIF.

Check your table KNBK with your customer code and see why RC is not equal to zero.

Get the help of your ABAPer.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Relevance of partner bank type in Customer master.

In the business partner's master record:

If several bank accounts exist in a customer or vendor master record, you can assign different keys for these accounts.

In the item:

To use a particular bank of the business partner for the payment of an item, enter the appropriate key in the item. The payment program then pays the item via the business partner's predefined bank

Regards,

Saju.S

former_member330651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In customer master data>> partner function tabe> Payer is required entry.

When I released the Billing document for accounting document system is asking me to maintain Bank Type in Payer master record.

All friends replying regarding payment to vendor and payment program, I am facing problem at release of Billing Document. Try to understand.

regards

imdad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In payment proposal run, if the payment method (e.g. 'A' - autopay) is required bank details, the vendor/customer's

bank detail will then be sent into payment proposal. If you does not specifiy, the first row of bank details will then be copied into payment proposal. Somehow, customer/vendor may have more than one bank accounts (e.g USD, SGD, HKD...). In such case, you can using the bank type to separte the bank detail. In the open items, you should then make a change for those open item and assign the corresponding 'partner bank type'.

The payment proposal will then collect the correct bank detail.

Check what is the payment method given for your customer in master data.

Regards,

Saju.S

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Note 355859 - F5025: Check of bank details for decentralized processing

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member330651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Boss still waiting for more comments

This note is not applicable for ECC6. Still system asking Bank type to maintain in customer master

regards

imdad

former_member330651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have maintained the Bank type in Customer master Payment transaction tab and accounting document generated perfectly.

Question is :

Why this i have to enter the data in Bank type for releasing the billing document to accounting. Even i never filled this field on any project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that Bank Key facilitates selection to a specific bank when, multiple banks exists in a Customer. The following link explains the same with an example:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/01/a9bf0d455711d182b40000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Regards,

Kiron Kumar T.

former_member330651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not want to update Bank Type in customer master. If the billing doc can released in R3 4.5b then why not in Ecc6, where is problem.

please explain.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To avoid entry in this field go to OBD2 (Field Status for Customer Master) under General Data u2013 Payment Transactions, make the Bank details as Optional.

I have not worked in earlier versions, it may be possible that this feature is a new functionality in ECC 6.

Regards,

Kiron Kumar T.