Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

server Proxy..

former_member210677
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Team,

We are having a scenario from jdbc to Abap Proxy(server) in PI 7.1. Here we established all the connections from jdbc to proxy and we see the message flow to and from XI was successful in XI.

But we did get compliant from ecc that the data was not updated in the table so when checked SXMB_Moni at ecc we found that there is an " ABAP">PARSE_APPLICATION_DATA" "CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT".

When we tried to test the payload in XI and posted the output from the mapping to ECC it was successful.

Hence bit confused where to check it.

Is it related to the code incorporated in proxy or any internal XI configuration issue.

Please let me know what should I do in this situation.

Thanks & Regards,

Ranganath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>But we did get compliant from ecc that the data was not updated in the table so when checked SXMB_Moni at ecc we found that there is an " ABAP">PARSE_APPLICATION_DATA" "CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT".

There is a data type mismatch between XSD data type of PI structure and abap proxy. Please tell abap team to Regenerate proxy again and see the proxy code is written based on the current changes in data structure. That would solve the problem.

former_member210677
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Team,

Thanks for the prompt replies.

I did follow your steps.

But it did not work. We couldn't find any structure mismatch with XI and Abap Proxy.

Where in I found an case here where the payload coming from sender is directly transferred to ECC. I mean in the place of output from the mapping the original payload from the sender is directly moved to target.

Here we are actually transferring 15 fields from sender and 16 fields are in target where the extra field is the counter added to the target which is not coming from the sender.

So can you please tell me is this extra field (counter) making any issue here

Please guide me what to do here asap.

Thanks,

Ranganath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

manually test your proxy and see whether data is being posted or not....or right click on generated proxy and regenerate it..

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

usually this error happens when there is a data in some field that is incompatible with the ABAP data type.

Can you check the different field values and if they match the ABAP data type in the proxy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranganath,

Did you tested your server proxy using the same payload whcih you were getting an error? It is strange. Refer folowing thread similar error was discussed.

Check SAP:P4 element from error log to understand what was causing failure in your case.

Cheers

Veera