Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approvers disappeared

juanluis_ragel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I used SRM 4.0 and I have a Shopping Cart created with 3 approvers (not PO is created).

I go to "Change Shopping Cart" and I change quantity (or price, or some field at item line) and press save button, system save SC but DELETE the 3 approvers. Approvers

Do you know why? Do you know wich function module save SC on system?

A lot of thanks in advance,

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let me know whether you workflow is custom workflow or standard SRM workflow.

1) Please make sure that all workflow conditions is correct

2) Please see if any approvers are exist for the data which you have using ex product category,cost centre..etc

3) Please check whether workflow triggered or not..you can find this through SWI1 or bbp_pd

4) if workflow needs to be triggered and workflow is triggered then please see agent assignment.

Please give more information related to your worklfow design so that it may help us to udnerstand the problem.

Thanks

Ravi

juanluis_ragel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RaviKumar Nagandla,

Thanks for your reply. Workflow conditions works ok because I can create a SC with approvers and then create a PO at once. The problem occurs when I'm creating a SC adding approvers and then I'm SAVING SC. When I'm come back to SC and change shopping cart item line, approvers dissapeared.

Thanks.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to debug your BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI (method GET_REMAING_APPROVERS) implementation.