cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup system monitoring in dswp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of my ecc qa system in not coming in setup system monitoring of dswp. I have included this ecc qa satelite system in smsy and MOPz is working fine for that system. But it is not coming in setup system monitioring. Actually I want to administer the systems centrally from solman.

I am able to get the ecc dev system in set system monitoring.

Regards,

Sudip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

It could be that the systems or instances are missing in the Data Model (DMD).

What you should do is go to DSWP, go into the Solution

Enter DMD_OPEN

Scroll down until you get to systems in the tree.

You should see the ECC system here....if it is missing then the CBP Data model is inconsistent and you will need to raise a message with SAP to have this corrected. There is an issue that can be raised if you are on SP26 that will require SAP's assistance to resolve.

If the systems are present in the DMD, then this is not the issue. Can you check this and advise what you determine?

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your responce- My issue is resolved

I have created one more logical system for ECC QA (Z_ERP_ECC_IIQ) and assigned the QA client under the Quality Assurance System. But If I assigned the client under Production system (in logical component) then I am able to see it in System monitoring and EWA. But my question is - IIQ is a quality system and why I should assign it to Production system?

Shall we need to create seperate logical component for all of our DEV, QA and Production systems? We have

done it in our landscape but whether it is correct we have no idea.

One more issue:

When we are Creating support message from Satellite systems or from solman system the created by field is showing blank but it should be the logged on user name who created the message from the satellite system.

Regards,

Sudip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we should create one logical comp for one product systems of Dev,qua,prd ( For ERP dev,qua,prd 1 logical comp, for PI dev,qua,prd 1 logical comp)

regarding your solution monitoring thing, have you assigned the logical component to your solution?chk the below

[https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/sapidb/011000358700001873212008E|https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/sapidb/011000358700001873212008E]

For your auto fill of created by,have you created BP for curresponding users in solman? and define the "Partner Determination Procedure" for the reporter as "User".(remove the old one as 'SAP Service : Determination via IBase/Ind. Object for Ref. Object Set' and set to user)

Please check and update

Thanks,

Jansi