cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For settings on CFC9

0 Kudos

Hello.

Currently, data or material in the east between R/3-APO, but using the CIF for the transfer of inventory data, but I get to experience 'SYSFAIL' frequently in the transfer of this CIF.

Request to the OSS survey conducted recently, as an answer from there "is not a set of 'CFC9'" and there.

Currently, transfers of stock data has been transferred to run a batch JOB periodically during the day.

So the question is, is set in CFC9 "initial value of all" made ​​in the case, or interfere with data transfer by the CIF would come?

(We are already out, there are obvious).

Thank you.

(ja)

こんにちは。

現在、当方ではR/3-APO間での品目データや、在庫データの転送にCIFを利用していますが、このCIFの転送に於いて頻繁にu2019SYSFAILu2019が発生し困っています。

最近OSSへの調査の依頼を行い、そちらからの回答として「u2019CFC9u2019 の設定がされていない」とありました。

現状、在庫データの転送は、日中バッチJOBを定期的に実行して転送しています。

そこで、質問ですが、CFC9での設定がu201D全くの初期値u201Dで有った場合、CIFによるデータ転送に支障は出るのでしょうか?

(既に出ているので、自明ではありますが)

よろしくお願いします。

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yuichi,

There is no 'standard' setting for CFC9. Settings here depend upon system design and business requirements.

SYSFAILs have many reasons. They are seldom a result of CFC9 settings. Each SYSFAIL must be investigated individually, and the root cause determined.

In my experience, most Core interface errors that occur with transactional data (such as inventory) happen because the underlying master data is inconsistent or incomplete.

Your SCM functional analyst responsible for Core Interface issues should be able to troubleshoot these errors. You might want to ask him what are the most common errors when a SYSFAIL is encountered.

Best Regards,

DB49

0 Kudos

Hello, DB49

For the cause of the SYSFAIL, also consider the data suspect.

Then, for CFC9, try to consider, including the setting. ,

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Hi, DB49

Like the first question, now are operating in an initial value, when using the CIF, a set of CFC9 is what I do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yuichi,

I apologize, but I am having great difficultly understanding your two most recent posts.

I am unfortunately unable to speak Japanese. If you still need my assistance, I suggest that you have a linguist translate your questions/statements into English; http://translate.google.com is not adequate.

Best Regards,

DB49

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello!

Could you please explain when does the SYSFAIL error happen?

Which message does the system show when you double click on the "SYSFAIL" text in your queue?

Will

Answers (0)