cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update termination in shipment cost item catagory transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts:

Iu2019m facing a problem in my development server while Iu2019m going to transfer any item category of shipment cost where system throws a message like, Express document "Update was terminated" received from author **. Iu2019ve saw some related topics in the SDN, but those didnu2019t server my purpose. The error details are

Report: SAPMV54A

Transaction code: VI02

ABAP/4 processor: SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC

Report: LMBMBU04

Information: (50) = VB_WITH_ENQUEUE, VB_ENQUEUES_RELEASED

From ST22, Iu2019ve got the below information:

Termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLMBMB" - in "MB_POST_DOCUMENT". The main program was "RSM13000 ". In the source code you have the termination point in line 13 of the (Include) program "LMBMBU04". The program "SAPLMBMB" was started in the update system. The termination is caused because exception "CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB" occurred in procedure "MB_POST_DOCUMENT" "(FUNCTION)", but it was neither handled locally nor declared in the RAISING clause of its signature.

Thanks I advance for your kind & prompt assistance.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Pl check T.Code SM13 and test the update once again.

You will get more details on the error.

Most of the times the incorrect maintenance of number ranges as per documents in relevant module or FI causes update termination. so check whether relevant number ranges in transportation and accounting are maintained for relevant document types.

Check the config for item category in mm and LE are properly maintained.

Regards

Mandar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.