Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10B not showing any Line Items.

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I creating Replenishment Delivery against STO, with t.code VL10B. When I'm entering STO no. in Puchasing Document then system is not showing any STO and giving err: Selection criterium "Delivery creation date" redefined acc. to new rule

Message no. V50R027

Diagnosis

The determination rule for the selection criterium for limiting the delivery creation date has changed from 2 to . At the same time, the system redefines this selection criterium using the new rule.

System Response

Depending how this change occurred, the system may automatically redefine this selection criterium. This is what has happened in this case.

In other cases, it you may not want this criterium to be changed. You can redefine this selection criterium according to the new rule by using the Redefine function, which you can call up using the button under the to field for the delivery creation date in transaction VL10.

The system automatically redetermines this selection criterium in the following situation:

You change the definition rule for the delivery creation date by entering it directly in the header area of the selection screen.

The system does not redetermine the selection criterium in the following situation:

You change the user role. In the new user role, you have saved a rule that is different from the one that you entered on the selection screen. The system assumes that you want to use the attributes in the user role, but that you want to use selection date that you specified manually. This guarantees that a delivery creation date that you entered manually will not be overridden by one in a user role.

Pls advice.

Rgds.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear RS,

Check in me23n whether your STO has a shipping tab in the item level.

If shipping tab is not coming in STO, then revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the shipping point in the selection screen and execute.