Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc duplicates.

former_member210677
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Team,

We have a scenario where in Idocs are triggered from ECC to XI.

Here we see idoc duplicates in XI having same idoc number with same data in SXMB_MONI carrying two different message ids.

Can anyone please let me know how to solve this issue.

Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks & Regards,

Ranganath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranganath,

Check this thread:

Thanks,

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ranga,

are you sending this IDOC to multiple receivers?

Then in SXMB_MONI you will see that many entry.

Also check in IDX5 whether you are getting two entry as well or only in SXMB_MONI

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Technically it is not possible, but if you process IDoc from RWB integration engine test tab in this case only you will see IDoc with same number.

But when you create IDoc's this situation never occurs as per my knowledge.

ask your team to did any one processed /tested interface with IDoc data from RWB.

Regards,

Raj

former_member210677
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Raja,

Thanks for your prompt reply,

We did not process them from RWB. Where in the idocs were just triggered from R/3 to XI and we could see these messages in MONI in duplicates.

But there is a point here we didn't observe any such kind until we introduced a condition in Receiver Determination.

After giving a criteria in Receiver Determination to pickup the idoc. We are facing this duplicates of idocs.

Please advice me what to do in this regard. And we are not supposed to remove the condition now as user's req.

Thanks & Regards,

Ranganath.

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you sending this IDOC to multiple receivers?

Then in SXMB_MONI you will see that many entry.

another entry you will see for splitting at last(this entry is visible if you are sending one IDOC to multiple receiver

it is normal

former_member210677
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Debasish,

Am aware of this point. But my case is not that we sending the idoc's to only one customer. But with a criteria pickup the idocs and also to two different paths.

Thanks & Regards,

Ranganath.

former_member210677
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Debasish,

Am aware of this point. But my case is not that we are sending the idoc's to only one customer. But with a criteria pickup the idocs and also to two different paths.

Thanks & Regards,

Ranganath.

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ranga,

then you will see multiple entry in SXMB_MONI