cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create production order in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP experts!!

I am looking for your help. I set the conversion indicator in APO to convert a Planner order, however, when I save it, the order is not converted in R/3 system and I found a queue in CQ monitor that says "Error when processing operation 0030 in order xxxx. Enter unit of the dimension Time for standard value Setup".

Actually I used PDS with alternative modes. We activate the BadI CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN. Someone have any idea what happen this??

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the formula parameters defined in the standard value key assigned to the setup phase resource.

For the setup time parameter dimension should be defined as time.( in tcode OP7B in R3)

Thanks,

nandha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

In CR02 transaction, open the Work Center assigned to operation 0030. Go to tab "Default Values". In subscreen "Units of Measure of the Standard Values", check whether a UoM of time was assigned to parameter Setup. If not, then assign one and retest the issue.

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miriam,

I suppose the problem is due to your modification in BADI. I can recomend you to deactivate this implementation and integrate the PDS again to the APO to get right PDS in the APO. Next delete the queue that is in error state and re-explode the planned order in APO, the new PDS will be used. After that again send the planned order to the R/3, it should work as is expected.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. I'm looking for this posiblility, altough, we activate the Badi because we need one PDS with diferent modes (each mode is one version in R/3) for the scheduling. With this, we are looking that the optimizer consider all alternative resources. Now my cuestion is, if I have one PDS per version with one mode... is it possible to consider alternative resources when I run the optimizer??

I'm really appreciate your help.

Regards!

frank_horlacher
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

the optimizer does not consider different PDS with one mode as alternative modes. the optimizer scheduling as well as other scheduling options in APO do not change the PDS or source of supply for a planned order.

To model alternative resources in alternative modes have look at

SAP Note 507025 for more details.

BR Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you for your response. I desactivate the Badi and I notice when I set the indicator in APO the conversion is sent to R/3. I review the formulas in the work centers and I didn't see any wrong on this. So as your answers and my test I need to review the badi.

Other question, I activate the exit APOCF004 to reexplode the version in R/3 to make sure that when I have the order in R/3 this have the correct version. This could made some errors when I try to convert an order in APO??

Best regards