SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice from FI-CA

0 Kudos

HI.

Can you help me in this situation, please.

XX University in SLCM to do the calculate fee, and the invoice process with Z program.

I need know your experience, if this process (invoice) can to do directly in FI-CA. Which is the steps, configurations, events, etc?. I see the following transacctions: FMCAM2 or FKKINV_M. (what are the differences of these transactions?

Thanks for your attention.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes with FICA you can generate, post and print invoices. Post FI-CA document with transaction code FPE1on student and generate the invoice.

Transaction code FMCAM2 is used to generate invoices. The purpose is to generate invoices for single, multiple, or a range of Business Partners. The transaction can be generated either by batch process or by the user.

While transaction FKKINV_M is used for mass invoicing of accounting documents.

As far as manual adjustment of student fee is concerned you have to do it via manual account maintenance. Use T-Code FE06 for this.

For configuration, go for the FICA cook book available.

Regards

Vinod

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes with FICA you can generate, post and print invoices. Post FI-CA document with transaction code FPE1on student and generate the invoice.

Transaction code FMCAM2 is used to generate invoices. The purpose is to generate invoices for single, multiple, or a range of Business Partners. The transaction can be generated either by batch process or by the user.

While transaction FKKINV_M is used for mass invoicing of accounting documents.

As far as manual adjustment of student fee is concerned you have to do it via manual account maintenance. Use T-Code FE06 for this.

For configuration, go for the FICA cook book available.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod.

Thank for your attention and answer, this help me.

Alex