Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

location of production or otherwise location holds

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts:

I posted a question about a year ago regarding how to execute a search to see all materials in blocked status in a location/plant.

MB52, nonhierarchal search, was the answer and has worked very well.

I'd like to expound now on that advice here:

My question:

I would like to execute a search and narrow the scope of the search to include only materials produced by location, specifically production, ideally by production area or line. How can I execute a search to see the quantity of holds produced in a time frame from a specific area of a plant??

Thanks

Verroz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Verrroz,

How to check the materials produced storage location wise.

1. Execute MB51

2. Give suitable date range. (Letu2019s say 1st June 2011 to 30th June 2011)

3. Give storage location where you declare production. (Where you do goods receipt against production order)

4. Give movement type 101 in case of discrete manufacturing. If it is repetitive your movement type should be 131.

5. Execute.

6. The result would be the material and date wise quantity details produced during given date range for a specific storage location . You can give multiple storage location as input as well.

7. If you are mentioning production line in text field while carrying out 101 movement, the same gets reflected in MB51

But MB52 gives you storage location wise stocks of materials lying at that instance.

1. Letu2019s consider that production declaration during 1st June 2011 to 30th June 2011 is 1000PC cumulatively.

2. If you execute MB52 on 1st July it may possible that you get the stock less the 1000PC. Typically this can happen if you have consumed the material before 1st July.

3. Secondly you cannot have production line wise stocks unless your production line is storage location.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Answers (0)