Webservice hell - invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML
I'm trying to call a webservice in XI and getting the dreaded "invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML" error.
Running it in XMLSpy it works perfectly well, but not in XI.
Here are some screenshots:
1) The Request sent from XMLSpy
[XMLSpy Request - Successful|http://www.host-images.com/u/files/3spjf72drc9ncjhtiovo.jpg]
2) The successful response to XMLSpy
3) Here is the error in XI in RWB, together with the XML payload
[XML and RWB error|http://www.host-images.com/u/files/9ex5dhqua9y07lhpja09.jpg]
4) Here is the SOAP Comms Channel
1. The 'Target URL' and the 'SOAP Action' are taken directly from the parameters used successfully in XMLSpy
2. I have already added 'localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean' / 'Transform.ContentType' / text/xml;charset=utf-8
I woul really appreciate some help with this, as I'm getting kind of desparate.
Thanks in advance.
happpy to hear from you.
From First reply itself i was telling you to check your pi servers firewall and port enablement
Why you were getting that error Message?
Because due to firewall issue PI was getting some HTTP response in HTML and SOAP adapter was unable to parse those HTML response.