cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not getting reflected after SLD Bridge Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to forward system information from my development sld to Production sld by using sld bridge mechanism.

For that I have added 3 things in SLD Data supplier of Development.

1. SLD URL

2. SLDDSUSER

3. Master Password.

But when I am now checking my production sld no data is getting reflected.Do I need to perform any further steps so that data gets reflected from dev to prod sld??Data is not getting replicated automatically.

My Development SLD is BI Java & Production sld is Solution Manager.

BI SLD versions:

SLD Version: 7.01

CIM Model: 1.6.9

CR Content: SAP_CR 4.0

Solman SLD versions:

SLD Version: 7.02

CIM Model: 1.6.16

CR Content: SAP_CR 6.0

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you setup a bridge between SLD's it just means that updates to the first SLD are forwarded to the bridged SLD (at least that I've found). So the client systems need to be pushing updates (for ABAP through the process setup in RZ70) to the first SLD for them to make it to the second SLD.

Hope that is helpful.

J. Haynes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joe if is an stand alone ABAP system like SCM ABAP,suppose our SLD is BI Java then how to register the SCM system in BI Java.In RZ70 of SCM we are getting RFC error.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Joe if is an stand alone ABAP system like SCM ABAP,suppose our SLD is BI Java then how to register the SCM system in BI Java.In RZ70 of SCM we are getting RFC error.

You can do this with RZ70 t-code. With the help of RZ70, you can schedule periodic job which will regularly send data to SLD.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must be getting RFC error because the program you have registered in BI java must not be up and running.

BTW , Using BI java for SLD is not a good idea. You should use either Solman, PI or Stanalone SLD

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more update is my Dev sld is 7.01 SP8

sap.com/SAP-JEECOR 7.01 SP8

sap.com/SAP-JEE 7.01 SP8

So my concern is that with java stack(BI java) 7.01 SP8

can we forward system information from my development sld to Production sld by using sld bridge mechanism.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunny it's a wonderful demo..But still I have one more query..The demo shows Netweaver version 7.10 for both the sld's. But my source sld is BI 7.01.Whether Netweaver 7.01 supports automatic data synchronisation??My Target sld is 7.20.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think so there should be any problem for data sync between SLD of different version. Bi directional sync in SLD started from Netweaver 700 release. So, I think it should work.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunny when I am loggiing to my Solman sld , synchronisation tab is not there.I think the tab comes only with SAP Netweaver 7.1 or above.I am still not getting because my solution manager is 7.1 vesrion.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was going through below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/46/2f42f114bc59bde10000000a155369/content.htm

I found that Synchronization feature is available from As Java 7.1 I think that is the reason this tab is not visible in your case.

Also, I think your solman version is 7.01 not 7.1. As Solman 7.1 is in ramp up state and not release for general use.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunny we are the Ramp up customer for solman 7.1..But in SLD Master guide also it is said that from Netweaver 7.1 automatic synchronisation feature is there but do you think that Solman is a netweaver product??No where it is written that from Solman 7.1 automatic synchronisation feature will be there.Anyways now I need to perform data transfer through sld bridge.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunny I really do not have much idea regarding the abap & java versions.

Our SAP Solution Manager is 7.1 but in java engine it is saying 7.02 sp6.Why is this so?How can ABAP be in one version & Java different in the same product??

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solman is also based on Netweaver only. For Solman 7.1, SAP Basis release will be 7.02 only. So, information that you are getting from As Java is correct.

As far synchronization tab is concerned, that this tab is missing. I would suggest you to open an OSS with SAP.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny I have raised an OSS with SAP..Hoping for the best..