cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Transportation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

I got the correct answer for my earlier question. Thanks for the same . I would like to know the sequiential steps which need to be followed right from opening the screen of Transaction code VT01N ( Creation of shipment doc) and until you save the same. Also when saving the shipment cost doc I am getting a msg , pls check the log .G/L account 472000 cannot be used (Please correct).

Pls can anyone help and suggest solution also would like to have a doc which shows the total sequential steps from preparation of shipment doc to the end of transportation cycle.(Total Transportation including charging the freight to the customer and paying the same to the forwarding agent )

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answer. Really helpful to me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally, this error message occur whenever there is an inconsistency between

the G/L account field selection setup in table T004F and the account

assignment field selection setup in table T162K.

This problem may also be the cause by the creation of your own account

assignment category.

If you have created your own account assignment category, try deleting

it and then recreate it as a copy of an existing one, make your changes

and retest.

Where related to FI due to the table inconsistency, I suggest you check with the Finance team to adjust the inconsistency.

Manual adjustment of the field status definition of table T162K to the field selection in Financial Accounting (table T004F) can be performed as follow:

1. Determine the item of the field in question in the field selection string. You obtain this information from table TMODU, in the 'MODIF' column in transaction SE16.

2. Edit table T162K using transaction SM31 and change the position of the field status definition in question. An optional entry '.' can be considered.

For the above adjustment, it is strongly advised that you check with the Finance team before making any changes on your own.

For sequential steps in creating shipment document in SAP, you may refer to the below help documentation available in SAP.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/d5/2285347860ea35e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Process steps

Sales order >> Delivery (With or without PGI) >> Create shipment (Include deliveries) >> Create shipment document >> P.O (system will create auto after saving) >> Invoice reciept from transport vendor >> Customer invoice

System giving massge for G/L account that G/L account may not fullfill requirement for cost processing,kindly take help of FI team

For more details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/d5/2285347860ea35e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

For charging shipment cost to customer

Kapil