cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zconversion Field

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi I have an IDOC to file scenerio in the source IDOC there is a Zconversion Segment and having two fields for it and target i have around 6 fields

Zconversion segment

Zfield1

zfield 2

target we have a,b,c,d,..

if zfield 1=a then zfield 2 is mapped with a like same process for remaining target fields.but when iam duplicating IDOC the strcture and if i skiped the any field no field is creating in the target strcture

The logic i have written is

if zfield1=a then zfield 2 is sending the data to target and i used remove context split by each value and mapwith default target field

help me when duplicating the IDoc and skip the Zconversion field For some out put field it is not coming

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elaborate on your structures... what are the occurrence of Zfield1,Zfield2, targetEmenets a,b,c,d????...Is there any node on top of these elements a,b,c,d????...The parent of these elements and its occurrence will have impact on your mapping...Please clarify me the above so that i can try to help you...

Thanks

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi priyanks these soure side Zconversion having two elements and target has employee segment having A,B...F fields

as source is an IDOc abapers are using the Zconversion Segment multiple times for the target a,b,c,..F fields for one record

like Zconversion segment has two elements

Zfield1

zfield 2

If zfield 1 input is A then Zfield2 is mapped with Target Side A field

f zfield 1 input is B then Zfield2 is mapped with Target Side B field

same for all fields when i am duplicating the entire IDOC for second record if i missed B input then target side b field is not creating for second record so FCC issue is occuring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to overcome the FCC, you need to use mapwithdefault before target field. So if you dont have the source field for the target field, then with mapwithdefault, the target field gets created which you should not run into any issues in FCC. Make sure in mapwithdefualt, double click and give spaces which is equal to the lenght of the field in FCC.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

as i have used the mapwith default but i am duplicating the entire IDOC strcture for second record then i missed any field like Zfield 1 for some target field then the target field is not getting in the second record for second record on wards if no source field target field is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Given an example input and example output you want so that somebody can understand easily and help you out here.

Regards,

---Satish

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<<i am duplicating the entire IDOC strcture for second record then i missed any field like Zfield 1 for some target field then the target field is not getting in the second record ...

Please try to check the existence of zfield1. If it exists , then only implement your logic....like If zfield1 exists-map zfield2->Target elementA

Regards

Priyanka