cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Following 3 steps should be satisfy during creation of quotation level.

1)Stock should be checked during creation of Quotation level only.

2)Quotations should not be raised if stock Is not available for the particular Material.

3)Warnings / Pop up Messages should be in place if sufficient stock is not there for the given material at Quotation level

Please let me know if any one have got solution for the above requirement.

Thanks

Edited by: Medhaphani on Jul 20, 2011 6:23 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Stock should be checked during creation of Quotation level only.

Maintain the Availability Check for that material and also check the Schedule Line Category by using T-Code VOV6 ( Check the Availability , Req/ Assemble , In Standard SAP take CP)

2) Quotations should not be raised if stock Is not available for the particular Material.

For that Before raising the Quotation Try to Check the Stock in the Storage Location By using the T-Code MMBE

3) Warnings / Pop up Messages should be in place if sufficient stock is not there for the given material at Quotation level

Maintain the Availability Check for that material and also check the Schedule Line Category by using T-Code VOV6 ( Check the Availability , Req/ Assemble , In Standard SAP take CP)

Revert,

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna

Thanks for your swift response, there is small correction for my Second Quoestion.Iam explaining with example, Pls try to help me out if you are aware.

2) Quotations should not be raised if stock Is not available for the particular Material.

(Your - Answer is For that Before raising the Quotation Try to Check the Stock in the Storage Location By using the T-Code MMBE)

Issue here is

Multiple Users will be raising quotations, for example for the given material stock is 200,

User 1 Navigates MMBE T.code & check the stock, in the mean time User 2 raises QT for same Material with QTY 200

& saves it. But User1 will not be aware of this process , so again he raises a QT where there is no stock.

Even this problem should be avoided (i.e, User should come to knowthe stock QTY without navigtaing any other T.codes)

Pls revert me if you need any further clarificaotin .

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think in SAP we can,t raise quotation at a time for that same material system won't accept

1. one solution is there suppose if they raise the quotation with out material also system will show the availability check that time they come to know that stock is not available then don't save the Quotation

2. Suppose Qty is there in 100 , one end user raise the quotation for 50 qty system will come same date correct

and remaining 50 qty is there in Stock and another end user raised the quotation 70 qty that time system will show the availability check today 50 confirmed and after 2 or 3 days remaining 20 qty is confirmed that is the case he can click on the 50 qty same date

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasnna Thanks for your valuable suggestions,

Let me try out the possible solutions & get back to you.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your Quick & good reply