cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality insp stock problem..!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

For one of the material , which exists quality stock . We are unable to do the UD for want of proper inspection lot, we are also not able to remove it through physical inventory correction .

When we tried to do physical inventory correction , we got this message " No suitable inspection lot could be found for this document item. This means that data inconsistencies exist between QM and MM in respect of the stock in quality inspection. " .

Kindly advice how we can correct this .

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try using the 321 movement type to move the quality stock to unrestricted use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since QM view Maintained , i can't make inventory transaction

When i check the inspection lot through QA12 , Inspection lot tab is not present..

How we can rectify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

First go to QA32 by giving the material number check any inspection lot present for that material, if yes then what is the status of that lot its in REL or CRTD or INSP

if the status is CRTD for that lot then check the creation date of inspection lot and create the quality plan using before date of lot creation date in QP01 and then refresh the lot again by QA02 system automaticaly assign the quality plan based on that you can able to do the UD for that lot and move to unresticted stock

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the same in QA32 , But Record is not appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether any inspection lot exists with stock still pending in inspection lot through transaction code QVM2. This report gives the list of inspection lots, for which the quantity posting is still pending.

If this report does not contain the lot for required material, then check any QM & MM stock inconsistency throguh program ZQEVAC20.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As i said , inspection lot has been created but inspection lot tab is not present..

The record is not showing either QA32 or QVM2

The above mentioned Z program not exist .. ( Please let me know any standrd way to clear this problem )

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Z program is a program developed by SAP through note 48815. Please download the note & then run the program.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the following

I . QTY in inspection stock but no lot created

Soln:

Check the activation in insp setup in material master , incase inspection is not active then

1. Activate the same through QA08

2. Activate the inspection set up desipte stock

3. A lot will be created which can be cleared

II QTY in inspection stock , Lot created and cleared but no posting done for which soln is already given above

III QTY in inspection stock lot created by status shown as CRTD

Assign the insp plan and sample and go ahead in clearing the inspection lot

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inspection Lot created with System status UD ICCO STUP , But INSPECTION LOT STOCK tab is not present.

Stock lying at Quality inspection but can't be cleared through either QM or Inventory transaction...

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is purchase order type.What is account assignment catagory & item catogory.??

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is Scheduling agreement with Agreement type : LP

Former Member
0 Kudos

UD ICCO STUP , But INSPECTION LOT STOCK tab is not present

First thing .As status is not SPCO or SPRQ this lot is not stock relevent amd UD also taken.

Now point comes to remove the Quality stock.First check allthe existing lots for vendor material combination.Is there any lot with SPRQ & SPST status.If yes then take UD for these lots.

Now if there is no lots available then go to mb1b>321->check whether this stock can be removed from this T code.

If this also does not work then you have to implement SAP note suggested.That's only way left.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moving this thread from ERP-MM to [ERP Operations - Quality Management (QM) |;.

Former Member
0 Kudos

use

SAP Note 48815 - Checking possible inconsistencies between. MM and QM

Former Member
0 Kudos