Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting this Error analysis:

The following syntax error was found in the program /1BCDWB/SAPLSM00000212 :
"Field "VBRK-WAERK" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified t"
"ables nor defined by a "DATA" statement. ."
" "
" "

The problem is, I am using a standard interface INVOICE_INTERFACE for a custom form. Why am I getting this error? Where in my form should I declare VBRK-WAERK for my program to work?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Koja78
Participant
0 Kudos

How did you solve this issue Eric?

I'm facing the same thing..

jer1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Koenraad,

Try using the interface I posted above in your form and disabling the CMPRE_FLT field in your form. (3c from my post above).  That should fix your issue.

Koja78
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jeremy!

Anyway.. used a workaround.. copied the standard form.. and just deleted all the layout content. 😉

jer1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Here are some troubleshooting steps that will help you isolate and fix this problem:

1. Create a Z-copy of the INVOICE_INTERFACE (ex. ZIF_SD_INVOICE).  Use this interface in your custom form (ex. ZFRM_SD_INVOICE).
  2. OPTIONAL: In your custom form, deactivate all of the fields you are not using.  This will minimize the amount of work in the next steps.
  3. In your custom interface, go to the Currency/Quantity Fields section.  There are 88 currency fields in the stock interface, but only 12 of them are defined in this section.  At this point you have options:
    1. If you still have fields that are active, but not listed here, you will have to enter them.
    2. If you didn’t deactivate anything, you will have to define the remaining 76 fields here.
    3. Use the interface at the bottom and deactivate the CMPRE_FLT field in your Adobe Form. It can be found in the PAYMENT_CARDS table contained in the HEAD_DETAIL structure of the interface.  The other CURR and QUAN fields are all defined in this interface.  The pictures will guide you to that field in your form. 
former_member193284
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check the form interface and see if reference fields for currency is defined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

I am also getting the same error.

Please suggest what was the problem and how did you rectify this.

Thanks.

abhiperiwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Search the Function module /1BCDWB/SAPLSM00000212 for VBRK-WAERS. Once you find it check its usage.

If its being used somewhere then declare it in the global definitions.

Its also possible that there might be program lines where VBRK-WAERS is being used. If it is so then it should also be in the input/output parameters of that program line.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo!

I suppose that the interface definition is not correct. In training BC480 I leaerned that all used field/tables in formular must be defiened in the interface.... but in the sap-standard interface INVOICE_INTERFACE I can see only two parameters:

/1BCDWB/DOCPARAMS

BIL_PRT_COM

From my point of view here must stand all used fields/tables e.g VBDKR.

Have someone experiance with this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for your answers but it still doesn't solve my problem. Here's my setup:

I have a custom pdf-based form (adobe form). I am using standard print program SD_INVOICE_PRINT01 and interface INVOICE_INTERFACE. So in my form, I drag the Import of INVOICE_INTERFACE to the form context. And on checking that, I can see the fields.

Doing a syntax check on the form only gives warning about "this field has a conversion routine".

So why does it dump on runtime?

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In dump what is the error message.

Regards,

madhu.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Check the import and export parameters.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

/1BCDWB/SAPLSM00000212 is look like function module name which might have got created at the time of creation o your customized smartform.

Here it looks like error is coming from your smartform and not from the program, do sysntex check in your program, you might have used VBRK-WAERK somehwere in program logic but forgot to pass the parameter in the program logic parameters or you moght not have even declared the variable in the smartform.

Regards,

UMang Mehta