Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit - Field VBAP-CMPRE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I've this issue:

When i Create a new order the field VBAP-CMPRE is not valued. Do you know the reason?

I've checked all credit settings in customizing and these are correct.

If I check others orders in the table VBAP the field is valued correctly.

Thanks

Regards

Max

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with your ABAP whether an overflow of field KOMP-CMPRE is happening.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in VA03 for the sales order item for which you are expecting the prices to appear. Go to conditions tab in the items details of the item. Click on analysis. Check for the condition type and the access sequence that you are looking for. If in case your pricing procedure or the pricing conditions are not maintained properly, You will be able to see the missing field in the analysis. Act accordingly. Try to fill teh missing field and save the sales order. the prices should be derived automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If in case the above does not work, try to check the pricing procedure. In the maintain pricing procedure select your procedure and check the total field, the subtotal of teh total item should be 'A' to post the total value to the VBAP-CMPRE field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

thanks for the answer.

But, unfortunately, the pricing condition is ok (I've checke it 10 times.....) And it's the same of the old oder.

Take in account that if we create a order not with VA01 but with custom transaction that it use the BAPI sales order creation, the field VBAP-CMPRE is valued! the same order type!!!!! for the same customer with the same material code!!!

What's happening??

Regards

max

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Max,

Against which condition is 'A' assigned in your pricing procedure?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal,

at "Final Value" that it isn't a condition but a total

Regards

Max

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Max,

It should come with subtotal 'A'.

Its better you take the help of an ABAP-er to debugg why the value is becoming zero in VBAP-CMPRE.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Max,

Ask your abaper, to check whether standard T CODE is alsoincludes BAPI and it updates the Value as Zero.

Regards,

Mani

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Max Pozzi,

Did you check whether the pricing procedure coming in the old sales orders is same as the one coming in the new sales order?

Usually VBAP-CMPRE gets filled with the value of the condition type to which a subtotal A is assigned in the pricing procedure.

Check what is the pricing procedure coming in the new sales order and go to v/08 and check whether there is a subtotal A assigned against any condition type.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles